Yellow Balsam "Herbs of Doctor Wangprom" Phlai on medicinal Thai herbs, made using old folk recipes. Produced by WANG PROM HERB, a market leader whose bestsellers are known throughout the country and abroad. Has analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity, has an intense effect on muscles and joints.
Purple Ginger Oil - Plai - is effective for colds. It is successfully used in traditional massage techniques and for local acupressure. Essential oils have antibacterial and antiviral effects and soothe irritated and itchy skin.
Yellow balm belongs to the group of mild balms and does not cause a strong burning sensation.
- Relieves pain in sprains and ruptures of ligaments, arthritis, rheumatism, trauma, sprains, intervertebral hernias, bruises and strains.
- Eliminates the feeling of fatigue after intense physical activity.
- Eliminates puffiness and promotes resorption of hematomas, improving the mobility of the spine and joints.
- Relieves headaches. Helps with colds and runny nose.
- Quick help with hypothermia.
Contains : Clove oil, purple ginger, wintergreen oil, menthol, camphor, cajaput oil, peppermint, cinnamon, medicinal herbs, essential oils.
balm should be applied 2-3 times a day to problem areas. Rub with massage movements for 2-3 minutes.
- hypersensitivity, individual intolerance
- do not use for children under 2 years of age
- avoid contact with open wounds and damaged skin areas
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes