Traditional Green Balm "Herbs of Doctor Wangprom" based on Thai medicinal herbs Wolf Barleria and Klinakanthus drooping, which are used by folk medicine. A pioneer among the products of the WANGPROM HERB company, produced for many years and widely used for health purposes, this balm is highly active for muscle and joint pain of various types. Suitable for massage and rubbing.
The extract of the Barleria Wolf plant is a key component of the formula for success and a powerful antioxidant. This perennial plant, which grows in the tropical climate of Southeast Asia, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial effect; when applied locally, it heals and soothes damaged skin. Borneol and Menthol, which are part of, enhance the therapeutic effect.
- Eliminates pain caused by inflammatory processes in the joints, muscle overexertion, bruises, sharp or high physical exertion.
- Relieves itching from insect bites and prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Helps get rid of bruises, boils, herpes simplex.
- Restores blood circulation and eliminates swelling in the affected area.
balm should be applied 2-3 times a day to problem areas. Rub with massage movements for 2-3 minutes.
- hypersensitivity, individual intolerance
- do not use for children under 2 years of age
- avoid contact with open wounds and damaged skin areas
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes