100% Natural Organic Tea
Codonopsis Lanceolate Root contains: carbohydrates, coumarins, vitamins C, B1, B2, E, K, potassium, calcium, alkaloids. Lanceolate codonopsis has anesthetic, cardioprotective, hemostatic, astringent, antitussive, antioxidant, restorative and immunostimulating effects. Infusions and decoctions based on Codonopsis have an antitussive, expectorant and hypotensive effect. If you regularly use Codonopsis in your daily diet, you can protect the body from the influence of various adverse factors, thus, a person becomes hardy and resistant to stressful situations. Codonopsis preparations are used for various types of reducing the body's resistance after diseases, chronic dystrophy, chronic respiratory diseases, various types of anemia, lymphodenopathy, systemic diseases, stress. It should be noted the pain reliever,
Codonopsis is applied:
- As a general tonic, tonic, increasing strength and endurance, contributing to the rejuvenation of the body, increasing metabolism.
- In the treatment of broncho-pulmonary diseases , as an expectorant, antitussive, anti-inflammatory agent for the accumulation of mucus in the lungs, asthma, broncho-pulmonary colds.
- With diseases of the nervous system, stress , including stress caused by hypoxia, hyperthermia or physical exertion. The therapeutic result is especially noticeable in the treatment of the elderly, which is expressed not only in improving the general condition, better mobility, but also in improving memory, greater mental activity of people when taking a decoction of Codonopsis roots. Promotes increased circulation of vital energy, has a rejuvenating effect.
- For diseases of the gastrointestinal tract , poor digestion, chronic inflammation of the intestines, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, with chronic dystrophy, chronic diarrhea, as a fixative, stomach ulcers caused by stress. A decoction of Codonopsis increases the level of gastrin in atrophic gastritis, reduces the concentration of hydrochloric acid, thus stimulating the healing of stomach ulcers.
- With kidney disease , the appearance of protein in the urine (proteinuria) due to inflammation of the kidneys, with the appearance of edema on the legs, nephritis, ascites.
- For the treatment of brain diseases , headaches, spasms, brain injuries, memory and attention disorders. With minor disorders of the brain, Codonopsis can be used independently to improve microcirculation of the brain, eliminate ischemia, in case of significant disorders, it is used together with Ginkgo Biloba.
- As an antioxidant agent that significantly reduces lipid peroxidation (LPO), erythrocyte hemolysis, by increasing serum superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity, which protects blood and cells from the toxic effects of free radicals. Aqueous concentrated decoctions of Codonopsis root have a stronger antioxidant effect than alcohol solutions.
- As an immunostimulating agent , thanks to immunostimulating polysaccharides, Codonopsis increases the body's resistance to bacterial infections; increases the activity of lymphocytes and macrophages; stimulates the synthesis of interferons, immunoglobulins by B-lymphocytes, increases the cytotoxicity of T-lymphocytes against mutant cells.
- For female diseases , amenorrhea, prolapse of the uterus, uterine bleeding associated with menopause, to increase milk in nursing mothers.
- With diseases of the cardiovascular system , coronary heart disease, hypertension, myocardial damage, tachycardia, atherosclerosis. Codonopsis lowers blood lipids, protects cardiomyocytes (muscle cells of the heart) from free radicals; prevents blood clots and reduces blood viscosity, which has a beneficial effect on blood circulation, including cerebral circulation; helps to reduce blood pressure in hypertension; helps the heart and blood vessels to cope with high loads, prevents complications such as heart failure, heart attack and stroke; protects blood vessels from blood clots; lowers blood cholesterol levels.
Also, folk healers are advised to use it for chronic dystrophic processes, nephritis, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, if blood pressure rises significantly, rheumatism, a malignant tumor in the uterine cavity. Medicinal infusions based on Codonopsis help to overcome edema, get rid of inflammation in the renal system, cope with chronic intestinal inflammation, and they can also be used to cure various types of anemia.
Decoction from the roots of Codonopsis:
To prepare the decoction, 15 g of dried roots are required. Grind them before cooking. Place in a saucepan and pour over 200 ml of hot water, the temperature of which does not exceed 90 ° C. Place the saucepan in a water bath. Prepare the broth for half an hour. It is imperative to make sure that it does not boil and its temperature is not higher than 90 ° C degrees. After that, the contents must be filtered. Add up to 200 ml of pure boiled water. Drink the broth during the day in small portions. The broth prepared according to this recipe is especially recommended in case of a breakdown and weak immunity.
People suffering from heart rhythm disorders are allowed to use Codonopsis only! after visiting a doctor. It is unacceptable to treat pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers with decoctions and infusions from this plant. You can not use Codonopsis during the period of exacerbation of renal and hepatic diseases.