Universal cleansing paste.
A wide range of cleaning paste to remove strong and persistent contaminants. It will help to achieve brilliant results in the kitchen and bathroom, great for tile, stainless steel, porcelain.
The components of the paste are completely biodegradable and not toxic.
What can be cleaned in the kitchen:
- the oil and the fat with the dishes, the plates, the grilles;
- greasy and old stains on the tile, plastic, glass, porcelain;
- sink and other stainless steel items.
What can be cleaned in the bathroom:
- mirrors to the brilliance that will prevent them from fogging;
- cranes and tile from the lime plaque, including the old one;
- tile, stainless steel, porcelain from traces of rust.
Apply the paste to a soaked surface that needs to be cleaned. Wipe the surface with a damp microfibre cloth. For complex contaminants, use a sponge or a microfibre disk.
To eliminate contaminants from glass, mirrors and other glossy surfaces, use a water solution paste in a 1:5 proportion. Apply it with a napkin or sponge, wipe the surface with a dry product of microfiber.
When drying and cracking the paste does not lose its cleaning properties. To return the plasticity, add a little water and stir the paste until smooth.
Silicon dioxide, purified water, glycerin, lemonene.