The package contains 100 filter bags
Artichoke - Natural hepatoprotector. Promotes the elimination of toxins, supports the functions of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys, lowers cholesterol, improves digestion and skin condition.
Since ancient times in the East, Artichoke has been used to restore liver and kidney function. This is the best way to stimulate the process of bile formation and improve the quality of bile. Artichoke tea increases the protective function of the liver: it has an anti-allergic, anti-toxic effect. It has anti-inflammatory, mild diuretic and laxative effects.
The greatest medicinal value of the bioactive substances of Atiso tea is Cinnarin, which helps to reduce the production of cholesterol in the liver and at the same time to process already formed cholesterol into bile acids. As a consequence and effects: lowering blood cholesterol, cleansing the liver, improving digestion. The pheno acids contained in artichoke tea activate the formation of bile, increase the amount of urea that is excreted from the body, and regulate the function of the thyroid gland. Artichoke tea, due to the content of active substances, weakens the toxic effect on the liver of medications, salts of heavy metals, alcohol and drugs. Artichoke inflorescences are a natural source of fructooligosaccharides. With their participation, a high content of bifidum bacteria in the lower gastrointestinal tract is provided, which, in turn,
In traditional oriental medicine, the classic recipe for tea from ARTICOK is used:
- to restore, cleanse and maintain the liver, as well as the gallbladder and biliary tract, including in case of various poisoning;
- to restore, cleanse and maintain the kidneys and urinary tract;
- to improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract with bloating, constipation, difficult digestion of fatty and "heavy" food;
- to improve the condition of the skin (neurodermatitis, rash, itching, seizures);
- as a means for a comprehensive cleaning of the body, normalizing metabolic processes and helping to reduce excess body weight.
Vietnam is one of the world's top ten tea producers and exporters. Along with traditional Asian leaf teas, one of the most popular teas in Vietnam is Artichoke Tea, which has been used for medicinal and prophylactic purposes for centuries, not only in Asia, but all over the world.