100 capsules of 40 mg Normalizes the work of the brain and cardiovascular system, Anticoagulant.
The unique chemical composition of Ginkgo Biloba presents an extensive table of more than 100 active substances. It should be especially noted that some biological substances, such as the triterpene lactones gingcolide and bilobalide, are found exclusively in this single plant species. More than 1/4 of Ginkgo Biloba is composed of substances such as bioflavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant effects and help the body fight free radicals and toxins that accelerate aging and can cause serious diseases. There is also a large amount of trace elements such as: magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus. And also minerals: selenium, manganese, copper, titanium. A valuable enzyme is also isolated from the leaves - superoxide dismutase, which protects the body from oxygen radicals.
Ginkgo Biloba has the following properties:
- Anticoagulant (reduces the activity of the blood coagulation system, reducing the viscosity of the blood);
- has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect;
- slows down the aging process of the skin and the body (antioxidant effect);
- relieves inflammation;
- has an antiplatelet effect (anti-thrombotic effect is achieved by stabilizing the membranes of erythrocytes and platelets);
- expands the lumen of blood vessels, strengthens the vascular walls and the tone of the venous vessels;
- reduces the permeability of the vascular wall, providing an anti-edema effect;
- exhibits an antihistamine effect;
- has a diuretic effect;
- by regulating carbohydrate metabolism, protects the pancreas and increases insulin production;
- stimulates cellular metabolism (useful for improving cerebral circulation);
- normalizes cholesterol levels;
- reduces the frequency and severity of depressive conditions;
- normalizes the indicators of uric acid in the body;
- improves the transmission of nerve signals;
- Ginkgo Biloba normalizes blood pressure;
- serves as an additional source of energy for the human body;
- gives a neuroprotective effect (protects brain cells from damage);
- exhibits an antitoxic effect;
- oncoprotective effect (reduces the risk of skin tumors);
- improves memory, maintains clarity of mind, increases learning ability;
- resolves cysts and nodes.
Ginkgo Biloba is contraindicated for use in case of problems with blood clotting, stomach and duodenal ulcers, acute cerebrovascular accidents, acute myocardial infarction, arterial hypotension, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as children under 18 years of age.
The products of Herbal One, a world-famous company, are distinguished by high quality and efficiency, thanks to which today they are successfully sold all over the world.
The preparations are made from organic fruits and plants that have been used in oriental medicine for more than a hundred years: each recipe is not only the healing power of nature, but also a piece of Thai culture.
The company has international GMP certification, confirming that the products are manufactured in strict accordance with the required chemical composition in conditions that do not allow the ingress of third-party substances, and are also properly packaged, which guarantees the preservation of all properties throughout the shelf life.
It is not a medicine!