The package contains 15 filter bags
Thunbergia laurifolia (Rang Jude , Thunbergia laurifolia, Thunbergia laurifolia) is a perennial plant of the acanthus family. It is a liana with large and beautiful flowers of various shades.
Experimental studies have confirmed that Thunbergia laurel extract contains components that are practically involved in the detoxification of the body at the cellular level.
- Removes toxins from the body: both chemical and biological
- Removes salts of heavy metals from the body
- Prevents high blood sugar levels
- Improves liver function
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Affects the human lymphatic system
- Effective in the treatment of herpes and shingles
In Thailand, Thunbergia is used as an antidote for detoxification, as a remedy to protect against toxic effects, and to aid in the treatment of drug, alcohol and nicotine addiction. The ability to neutralize the harmful effects of drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and strong drugs.
- It is used as an anti-allergen and an aid in the treatment of poisoning.
- A powerful antioxidant.
- It is an effective remedy for relieving hangover syndrome.
- It is widely used to cleanse the body for all kinds of poisoning.
- It actively participates in the removal of toxins from the body.
It also has an antidiabetic effect, therefore, it is advisable to use it for diabetes mellitus, obesity, it is used for biliary dyskinesia, as well as with a tendency to overweight against the background of liver dysfunction. Thunbergia tea is recommended for bronchial asthma, prevents the development of tumors, neutralizes the effects of GMOs on the body, eliminates hangover symptoms, strengthens the immune system and stimulates the central nervous system.