The package contains 15 filter bags. Elements and Vitamins, especially Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Vitamin A.
Moringa oleifera (Moringa oleifera) or "Marum" in Thai has such informal names as "Cleansing Tree", "Tree of Life" and "Miracle Tree".
Moringa leaves contain over 90 valuable nutrients. The plant is rich in calcium, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin C and iron. And absolutely no harmful impurities that would limit their use. Moreover, some vitamins and minerals in their content exceed those of many other products. For example, Moringa leaves contain 7 times more vitamin C than oranges, 4-10 times more vitamin A than carrots, 15 times more potassium than bananas, and 17 times more calcium than milk. And the list goes on.
Another uniqueness of moringa leaves is the presence of amino acids in them. The tree contains 18 of the 20 amino acids required by the human body, including all eight essential amino acids found in meat products, which are extremely rare in plants. Therefore, Moringa leaf tea can be a great alternative to meat and be consumed by vegetarians, vegans, and fasting people.
Moringa leaves are rich in a very valuable protein. It is considered to be the best plant protein of any known plant and is comparable in quality to soy protein. At one time, nutritional scientists believed that only soy protein could be comparable to meat, dairy products and eggs. Now they have added the Moringa tree to this shortlist. Some of them even believe that Moringa protein is better than soy protein, as it does not cause allergies.
It should also be emphasized that although Moringa leaf tea is an energizing drink, it does not contain caffeine, tannin or any other pathogens.
Tea Health Benefits: Moringa leaf tea is an antioxidant-rich, energy-rich herbal drink. Its systematic use: - cleanses the body of toxins and heavy metals - destroys gastrointestinal parasites - helps to easily defeat many viruses.
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, anti-infectious, analgesic and antioxidant effects.
- strengthens the immune system
- restores the calcium content in the body in case of its loss
- improves appetite
- improves digestion
- helps prevent cardiovascular disease
- increases lactation in nursing mothers
- eliminates headaches
- helps to improve the skin
- normalizes metabolism
- stabilizes the genitourinary system
- lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- relieves inflammation of joints and gums
- effective for inflammation of the prostate gland
- helps in the treatment of respiratory diseases, arthritis, rheumatism, skin diseases
- used in the treatment of eye and ear infections
- reduces pressure
- improves sleep
- calms the nervous system
- prevents the emergence and development of cancer
- is a tonic for chemotherapy
So Moringa leaf tea can rightfully be called the most valuable natural healer!
Pour 200-300 ml of hot water into one bag of tea, the temperature of which is not higher than 70 ℃, let it brew for 5-10 minutes.
Do not pour boiling water over Moringa tea, as too high a temperature destroys vitamins.