The package contains 15 filter bags
If you have already visited Thailand, then you have probably come across dried orange slices of Bael fruit, similar to a sliced orange. So, this is not an orange, but a Thai fruit - Matum or it is also called the Wooden Apple or Bael.
The main advantage of Matum tea is that it is able to quickly raise even after a severe cold or flu. In addition, it is prescribed for diseases of the respiratory tract, dry cough, bronchitis. During epidemics, it is recommended to drink it as a prophylaxis and to strengthen the immune system.
Among other useful properties, it is worth highlighting:
- Heavy smokers are advised to drink tea as it makes breathing easier and protects the lungs.
- Regular consumption of Matum tea has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It is able to eliminate various pains and reduce spasms. Tea eliminates colic, bloating, heartburn. You can also drink Matum in case of any poisoning, it is able to remove toxins.
- Having a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, tea will help bring high blood pressure back to normal.
- Matum is simply necessary for those who are engaged in mental activity, it is able to activate the work of the brain.
- The drink has tonic and soothing properties.
- Tea can be consumed in any form, both cold and hot. From this, he does not lose his positive properties.
The composition of tea includes such components as iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins A and C. Due to this composition, the drink can be prescribed to pregnant women. It will have a beneficial effect on the health of the woman and the unborn child. Due to the high calcium content, tea will strengthen the skeleton and bone tissues of the baby.
How to brew:
Pour 250-300 ml of boiling water over one filter tea bag. Let it brew for 10-20 minutes.