The package contains 15 filter bags
Lingzhi mushrooms (Reishi tea) - in Asia they are called "fruits of immortality". So any resident of Thailand, China, Cambodia, or any other country that reveres this plant would answer you.
The Lingzhi mushroom has been known for its healing properties for many centuries, but only in the last 50 years have scientists carried out active research, which prove its use for medicinal purposes with facts. Let's take only the composition! Lingzhi contains a huge number of useful microelements, including amino acids, polysaccharides, polypeptides, vitamins and enzymes.
- If you are an allergic person who suffers from attacks of bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, or other allergic disease, then the Lingzhi mushroom will help you get rid of it. After systematic use, you will immediately notice a decrease in symptoms.
- It is useful for people with a diagnosis of diabetes mellitus to use this drug, because lowered blood sugar levels.
- Lung disease usually worries people with weak immunity. The Lingzhi mushroom helps to cope with diseases of any complexity together with complex drugs, defeats viruses, and reduces inflammation. The rich composition strengthens your immunity in the shortest possible time, improves blood circulation in the brain, and the body will recover quickly.
- Having mental disorders, being in the early stages of menopause, or suffering from depression, the Lingzhi mushroom will help establish balance, improve the general background of mood.
- This medicinal drug is recommended for use in cardiovascular diseases. It has a positive effect on the dynamics of the heart, thereby restoring balance, brings you back to normal.
- Lingzhi mushroom helps to reduce the adverse effects of various medications and even chemotherapy on your body.
Lingzhi mushroom is the strongest natural Adaptogen!
Adaptogens are a pharmacological group of drugs of natural or artificial origin that can increase the body's nonspecific resistance to a wide range of harmful effects of physical, chemical and biological nature.
Pour 250-300 ml of boiling water over one filter bag, let it brew for 15-20 minutes. You can drink it hot or chilled.
Lingzhi mushroom, a pinch per serving, can be added to salads and various dishes 5-10 minutes before cooking.