The package contains 15 filter bags. Normalizes the work of the brain and cardiovascular system, Anticoagulant
The unique composition of Ginkgo Biloba presents an extensive table of more than 100 active substances. It should be especially noted that some biological substances, such as the triterpene lactones gingcolide and bilobalide, are found exclusively in this single plant species. More than 1/4 of Ginkgo Biloba is composed of substances such as bioflavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant effects and help the body fight free radicals and toxins that accelerate aging and can cause serious diseases. There is also a large amount of trace elements such as: magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus. And also minerals: selenium, manganese, copper, titanium. A valuable enzyme is also isolated from the leaves - superoxide dismutase, which protects the body from oxygen radicals.
Organic Ginkgo Biloba Tea has the following properties:
- Anticoagulant (reduces the activity of the blood coagulation system, reducing the viscosity of the blood);
- has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect;
- slows down the aging process of the skin and the body (antioxidant effect);
- relieves inflammation;
- has an antiplatelet effect (anti-thrombotic effect is achieved by stabilizing the membranes of erythrocytes and platelets);
- expands the lumen of blood vessels, strengthens the vascular walls and the tone of the venous vessels;
- reduces the permeability of the vascular wall, providing an anti-edema effect;
- exhibits an antihistamine effect;
- has a diuretic effect;
- by regulating carbohydrate metabolism, protects the pancreas and increases insulin production;
- stimulates cellular metabolism (useful for improving cerebral circulation);
- normalizes cholesterol levels;
- reduces the frequency and severity of depressive conditions;
- normalizes the indicators of uric acid in the body;
- improves the transmission of nerve signals;
- Ginkgo Biloba normalizes blood pressure;
- serves as an additional source of energy for the human body;
- gives a neuroprotective effect (protects brain cells from damage);
- exhibits an antitoxic effect;
- oncoprotective effect (reduces the risk of skin tumors);
- improves memory, maintains clarity of mind, increases learning ability;
- resolves cysts and nodes.
It is best to brew Ginkgo Biloba in a thermos - 1 sachet for 200-250 ml of water. You can also brew Ginkgo tea in a regular teapot using slightly cooled water (about 80 degrees).
However, with heat treatment, the healing properties of Giko Biloba are reduced. If you want to get the most out of it, use the same infusion method, but in room temperature water. This process will take 3-4 hours.
As a prophylaxis of the above ailments and to improve the general condition of the body, it is advised to take dry Ginkgo Biloba leaves. One teaspoon of crushed leaves should be eaten before bed with a glass of water.